This blog post was delayed for a few weeks due to some serious production issues that we experienced. Now that everything was all sorted.. I finally could sit down and publish this post.
This was an Editorial Style shoot that we were part of… it was led by the incredible photographer, Jenny Sun Photography. This shoot was recently featured in Modern Wedding Magazine’s latest issue with a full double page article written about the photos, and even what’s even more exciting is that it made the front cover of Modern Wedding’s Style Guide! Jenny put together a couple of blogs about this, you can read more by CLICK HERE
Our contribution was of course, Cake! Not it wasn’t on the front cover … but I’m equally excited and happy for the team! Jenny Sun brought together some of the best local vendors and it was a pleasure to work together with each one of them.
1) Gowns by Celest Thoi – Malaysian based, she came all the way from Malaysia for this shoot. Website: http://www.celestthoi.com, Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/celestthoi
2) Stylist : Jess from The Bridal Collective Website: http://www.thebridalcollective.com/ , Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheBridalCollective
3) Flowers: Lina from Chanele Rose Flowers: Website: http://www.chanelerose.com.au/ , Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ChaneleRose
4) Stationery: The Little Paper Pantry – Website: http://littlepaperpantry.com/ , Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/littlepaperpantry
5) Hair & Makeup Artist: Amy Chan Hair and Makeup Artistry – Website: http://www.amychan.net/, Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amychanhairmakeup
6) Model: Monique Kathleen – Website: http://www.modelmayhem.com/822152
The shoot took place back in October 2012 or was it November? Anyway, it was in the peak of Spring Wedding season.. and it was on a Friday!! In case you did not know, Friday is always the day when we can’t even have proper lunch because we are on our toes all day working on weekend orders.
The opportunity to work with Jenny Sun & her team, plus some amazing vendors was not something I would dismiss. So I took this on board, knowing I would not have much sleep then!
The day on the shoot, sadly I could not leave the production kitchen, hence I sent one of our staff to the shoot location. He took some pictures of the shoot location.. behind the scenes… oh I wish I could be there!! okay.. no more words.. let the images speak for themselves! These are some of my favorite images from this shoot: